Plans: Dedicated, Hybrid, Cloud.
Summary: Codero is a great host. Have lots of happy customers. See what other site owners are saying with these Codero reviews.
Be the first to leave a review.
This Codero review will show you. Their features. Then, uptime. Next, their performance. Then, customer support. Lastly, a summary.
Servers can be deployed in 1 hour. Codero offers lots of dedicated plans. Over 40 plans total. Prices range from $72/month to $696/month. For the first month of service, Codero offers price discounts. These are 70% off. A lot of hosts offer a money-back guarantee. For instance, RoseHosting, InterServer, GlowHost. Codero does not have a money-back policy. Instead, you get to try their service for 70% off.
Can add the following:
- More RAM.
- More disk space.
- Disk Controller.
- CentOS. Ubuntu. Debian. Windows 2012. Windows 2008. Xen Server.
- Uptime port speed.
- IP addresses.
Can pick your servers location.
- Phoenix, AZ.
- Dallas, TX.
- Ashburn, VA.
Hybrid hosting is the combination of Cloud (virtualized resources), with Dedicated Bare Metal Servers, all encompassed in one private network. It is a great option for companies. That or projects that need to scale rapidly. They have larger database needs that would hamper the performance of a “cloud-only” infrastructure.
This is “true” hybrid control and it is patented technology. Codero’s Patented Hybrid Network empowers you to connect your dedicated and cloud resources. Giving you visibility into, and control over your resources.
Select a dedicated server. Can select a cloud server, too. Then, you add a hybrid network. Next, you choose the speed and applications. Then go to serverportal.com and “drag and drop” services you want.
- 512 MB. 1 TB. 1 CPU Core. 20 GB. $0.007/per hour. $5/month.
- 1 GB. 2 TB. 1 CPU Core. 40 GB. $0.015/per hour. $10/month.
- 2 GB. 3 TB. 2 CPU Cores. 80 GB. $0.030/per hour. $20/month.
- 4 GB. 4 TB. 2 CPU Cores. 128 GB. $0.060/per hour. $40/month.
- 8 GB. 6 TB. 4 CPU Cores. 256 GB. $0.120/per hour. $75/month.
- 16 GB. 8 TB. 6 CPU Cores. 384 GB. $0.240/per hour. $150/month.
- 32 GB. 10 TB. 8 CPU Cores. 512 GB. $0.480/per hour. $300/month
- 1 GB. 2 TB. 1 CPU Core. 40 GB. $0.037/per hour. $26/month.
- 2 GB. 3 TB. 2 CPU Cores. 80 GB. $0.052/per hour. $36/month.
- 4 GB. 4 TB. 2 CPU Cores. 128 GB. $0.082/per hour. $56/month.
- 8 GB. 6 TB. 4 CPU Cores. 256 GB. $0.142/per hour. $91/month.
- 16 GB. 8 TB. 6 CPU Cores. 384 GB. $0.262/per hour. $166/month.
- 32 GB. 10 TB. 8 CPU Cores. 512 GB. $0.502/per hour. $316/month.
Windows + SQL Server Plans
- 2 GB. 3 TB. 2 CPU Cores. 80 GB. $0.479/per hour. $348/month.
- 4 GB. 4 TB. 2 CPU Cores. 128 GB. $0.509/per hour. $368/month.
- 8 GB. 6 TB. 4 CPU Cores. 256 GB. $0.569/per hour. $403/month.
- 16 GB. 8 TB. 6 CPU Cores. 384 GB. $0.689/per hour. $478/month.
- 32 GB. 10 TB. 8 CPU Cores. 512 GB. $0.929/per hour. $628/month.
Codero Uptime & Performance
Their uptime guarantee states:
- Hardware functions 100%.
- Power and HVAC systems up 100%.
- 100% network uptime.
You get a 5% credit for every 30 minutes of downtime. Applied to next months bill. Can be equal to 100% of the bill.
Codero updates their clients on Twitter.
Research shows uptime is high. Lots of sites have reviews. Speak highly of uptime.
Performance has to do with the hardware and admin team. Need to be using latest equipment. Also, their admins need to monitor their network. For hardware, Codero does support SSD hard drives. These are offered standard. Do have to specify that you want SSD. Learned this from their “checkout” page.
Research shows speed is great. Lots of reviews about how quickly sites load with Codero.
Codero Customer Support
Support with a host is vital. Should be able to rely on them. Otherwise, it could end up costing your business lots of money. I have made mistakes by trusting a company name Hostgator with my business. Their support has let me down. So, how good is Codero’s support?
- Live chat. 24/7.
- Support ticket. 20 minute response times.
- Phone. Toll-free and International.
Codero has a knowledge-base. Lots of info can be found on:
- Cloud hosting.
- Server portal.
- Managed hosting.
- Cloud hosting.
Also, Codero has a nice glossary section, too.
If you need more support Codero has higher tier support. This cost $99/hour. It covers:
- Installing software. Not in a standard package.
- Advanced configurations of servers.
- Custom backup scripts.
- Mail Server configuration.
Research shows Codero gets great feedback. Many sites have collected positive reviews. Lots of happy customers. Codero has an award page.
Codero Reviews Summary
Recommend Codero? Yes. Very stable host. Prices are fair. Some of the cheaper dedicated plans I have seen. Come with lots of features. Uptime is great. Have a good policy for uptime. Performance is great. Using latest hardware. Support is amazing. Local based. Good option for advanced site owners. No problem telling other site owners to use Codero.
However, if you need a shared host. Codero does not offer shared. Instead, I would check out my WebHostingHub and NameCheap review. Also, these two companies come to mind for dedicated plans to. InMotion Hosting and LiquidWeb.