Be the first to leave a review.
This Turnkey Internet review will show their features. Then, their uptime. Next, their performance. Then, customer support. Lastly a summary.
TurnKey Internet Features
- c10 cPanel Hosting. $1.49/month. $53.64/3 years. Unlimited storage, and bandwidth. Supports 10 domains.
- Unlimited cPanel Hosting. $4.99/month. $179.64/3 years. Unlimited storage, bandwidth, and domain support.
- Professional. $7.99/month. 20 GB SSD. Supports 5 domains and databases.
- Business. $14.99/month. 50 GB SSD. Supports 10 domains and databases.
- E-Commerce. Business. $29.99/month. 100 GB SSD. Supports 100 domains and databases.
- SEO I. $14.99/month. Unlimited SSD storage, domains, and bandwidth. Ten different A, B, and C IP’s.
- SEO II. $24.99/month. Unlimited SSD storage, domains, and bandwidth. 20 different A, B, and C IP’s.
- SEO III. $32.99/month. Unlimited SSD storage, domains, and bandwidth. 30 different A, B, and C IP’s.
- cPanel/WHM Reseller I. $19.99/month. 50 GB SSD. 24 CPU cores. 32 GB RAM. Free white label helpdesk, WHMCS License, and SSL.
- cPanel/WHM Reseller II. $29.99/month. 100 GB SSD. 24 CPU cores. 32 GB RAM. Free legal documents, cPanel tutorials, white label helpdesk, WHMCS License, and SSL.
- cPanel/WHM Reseller III. $69.99/month. 150 GB SSD. 6 CPU cores. 6 GB RAM. Free legal documents, cPanel tutorials, white label helpdesk, WHMCS License, and SSL.
- Professional. $7.99/month. 20 GB SSD. Support 5 domains. 5 MS SQL databases. 5 MySQL databases.
- Business. $14.99/month. 50 GB SSD. Support 10 domains. 10 MS SQL databases. 5 MySQL databases.
- E-Commerce. $129.99/month. 1000 GB SSD. Support unlimited domains. 100 MS SQL databases. 100 MySQL databases.
- Colocation I. $29.99/month. Single Server (NY Colocation). 10 Mbit. 3 TB monthly transfer.
- Colocation II. $79.99/month. Single Server (NY Colocation). 100 Mbit. 30 TB monthly transfer.
- Colocation III. $199.99/month. Single Server (NY Colocation). 1000 Mbit. 300 TB monthly transfer.
- Custom. $4.99/month. 1 CPU core. 1 GB RAM. 5 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered bandwidth.
- T40. $14.99/month. 4 CPU core. 4 GB RAM. 40 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered bandwidth.
- T80. $24.99/month. 8 CPU core. 8 GB RAM. 80 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered bandwidth.
- T120. $34.99/month. 12 CPU core. 12 GB RAM. 120 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered bandwidth.
- Managed Quad-Core. $49.99/month. 4 CPU Cores. Linux or Windows. 4 GB RAM. 40 GB SSD.
- Managed Hexa-Core. $69.99/month. 6 CPU Cores. Linux or Windows. 6 GB RAM. 60 GB SSD.
- Managed Deca-Core. $99.99/month. 10 CPU Cores. Linux or Windows. 10 GB RAM. 100 GB SSD.
- 32 GB Dell PowerEdge Dual Hexa-Core. $53/month. 32 GB RAM. 240 GB SSD. 100 Mbit. Unmetered Bandwidth.
- 64 GB Dell PowerEdge Dual Hexa-Core. $89/month. 64 GB RAM. 240 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered Bandwidth.
- 128 GB Dell PowerEdge Dual Octa-Core. $159/month. 128 GB RAM. 240 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered Bandwidth.
- 256 GB Dell PowerEdge Dual Octa-Core w/RAID-10. $250/month. 256 GB RAM. 4X 240 GB SSD. 1000 Mbit. Unmetered Bandwidth.
- 8 GB Intel E3-1230 Quad-Core. $249/month 4X 250 GB. 8 GB RAM. 1000 Mbit. Windows or Linux.
- 16 GB Intel E3-1230 Quad-Core. $299/month 4X 1000 GB. 16 GB RAM. 1000 Mbit. Windows or Linux.
- 32 GB Intel X5650 Dual Hexa-Core. $399/month 4X 1000 GB. 32 GB RAM. 1000 Mbit. Windows or Linux.
They do take backups very seriously. Turnkey Internet does have backup support. Done through their partner site at https://turnkeyvault.com/. For free you can get 10 GB of storage. Services like Backblaze, Carbonite, etc. will charge you $50+ a year for this.
Can create daily, weekly, or monthly backups. Can easily restore your files. All done through their easy to use dashboard.
Turnkey Internet Performance & Uptime
How good is Turnkey Internet’s uptime?
They have a 100% uptime guarantee. The policy found on Turnkey Internet’s “About Us” page. If you do have downtime. It is up to you to contact support. Must contact them within seven days. They will review it and credit your account. Not sure what percentage they credit your account.
Turnkey Internet does offer a service for monitoring your sites. There are a lot of site monitoring services. However, theirs is very cheap. Can monitor 2 sites for free. There is a paid option too. Can monitor 10 sites for $5.95/month. Can find out more information at https://turnkeymonitoring.com
Should not have any problems with uptime. Research shows that uptime is high. Lots of sites have reviews. They speak highly of Turnkey Internet.
How good is Turnkey Internet’s performance?
Turnkey Internet does use SSD hard drives. It’s the way the industry has been going for years. I always favor hosts that use SSD. They do, and it comes standard with every plan.
Site speeds are fast with them. Research shows lots of sites have good reviews on them.
Turnkey Internet Customer Support
How good is Turnkey Internet’s support?
They have 24/7 support. Sales are only offered Monday through Friday, though. Can contact them through live chat, help desk, phone, and email support. Support is U.S. based. Do not outsource support like 1and1 or MochaHost. Do have a knowledge base and lots of video tutorials.
My experience has been great with TurnKey Internet. Logged onto live chat. Connected instantly. Waited 1 minute and got a quality response. Support tickets are answered within 2-4 hours too. Happy with the customer support offed by Turnkey Internet.
Research shows customers are happy. Lots of positive reviews left by their customers. Have found lots of good feedback on them when I researched them.
Turnkey Internet Review Summary
Recommend Turnkey Internet? Yes. Prices are cheaper than other hosts. The quality of service is excellent, too. Very technical host. Have lots of plans. Have high uptime. Good performance. Support is available 24/7. Highly, recommend to anyone looking for a great host.
If Turnkey Internet does not work for you, do have options. I do have a couple of other recommendations. For shared hosting check out WebHostingHub. For VPS and dedicated hosting check out my InMotion and RoseHosting reviews.